The most comprehensive source of information about the game.
We are currently maintaining 255 pages (11 articles), written by 4 users.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
Release Date: 1 Dec, 2016
Languages: English, Spanish
Modes: Multiplayer, Singleplayer
King Lucas is an indie action-adventure game created by Devilish Games in Alicante, Spain. This metroidvania game comes with 2.5D graphics and classic game mechanics. The castle is made up of hundreds of interconnected rooms, which are reconfigured every time a new search begins. These rooms have been hand designed and with every level, it will get more and more complicated - a fully unlocked castle offers more than 1,000 rooms to discover. Move horizontally and vertically through the rooms until you reach your goal. Help King Lucas to find his daughters!
- Loot coins and buy better weapons, shields, useful potions, keys or upgrades like compasses or crystal balls.
- Start multiplayer sessions and compete with your friends - or complete strangers - in a search for the princess.
- Interact with NPCs throughout your journey through the maze and find out more about the story.
You can create a new article by typing a new title in the box below and clicking "Create page".
You can also create new pages using the search box. Just type a new title, click "Go", and near the top of the results page, there will be a link to create the new page.
Are you interested in becoming a Wiki Guardian for this wiki?
We ask that you read the following guidelines on what we expect of our Wiki Guardians to make sure you're up to the task!
- We hope that you monitor the wiki for spam and vandalism.
- Keep the wiki up to date.
- Help other passionate members of your community in becoming fellow administrators.
- Be courteous to others.
- Be open to other opinions and ideas.
If this is all sounds good and you wish to claim the wiki, click the "Claim this Wiki" button. Fill out the form and submit it. A wiki manager will review your claim.